Recruitment Call: Visitor Experience Coordinator (now closed)News
Published 08 December 2021
Update: This opportunity is now closed.
Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking a Visitor Experience Coordinator to help achieve our aims to connect the citizens of Dublin through culture and conversation through our work.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 2 January 2022.
Working as part of a team at 14 Henrietta Street and Richmond Barracks, and reporting to the Head of Visitor Experience, this role will play a key part in ensuring the smooth day to day running of our weekend activities at our venues. This role includes weekly on site supervision of 14 Henrietta Street and Richmond Barracks including weekends, providing general administrative support across the venues, and practical operational support to our programmes and departments.
About the role
Working as a key member of the Visitor Experience team your duties will involve visitor experience, customer service, and operations.
Download full role specification
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of venue administration, front of house supervision or equivalent experience is essential;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and GSuite is essential, experience of Ticketsolve is desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- An understanding of the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company and its ambitions;
- An instinctive ability to think creatively - to try, fail, learn, and try again.
Post Title: Visitor Experience Coordinator, Dublin City Council Culture Company
Post Status: Fixed term 2 year contract for a 5 day a week role with a 6 month probationary period
Location: Dublin City Council Culture Company, 14 Henrietta Street, D01 HH34, and Richmond Barracks, Inchicore, D08 YY05
Reports to: Head of Visitor Experience, Dublin City Council Culture Company
Key relationships: Visitor Experience team, Operations and Programming teams
Salary: Full time position. Salary of €31,200 per annum
Pension: A contribution of 10% of salary will be made to an agreed pension savings scheme subject to the individual contributing a similar percentage.
How to apply
Applications are now invited from applicants who meet these published requirements.
Applications must include the following:
- CV (including the names and contact details of two referees);
- A one-page letter citing your specific skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the role specification and requirements;
Completed applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Visitor Experience Coordinator” in the subject line. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
Closing date for this application is Sunday, 2 January 2022.
This position includes working on weekends.
PDF Equal Opportunities Policy 2020
PDF Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
PDF Culture Company Recruitment Notice Visitor Experience Coordinator December 2021